03 April 2009

Passion Flower in Vibrant Colors

As I mentioned in the last post, I liked the Passion Flower pattern from Bucilla so much that I copied it onto another set of pillowcases for my massive Christmas gift project. One good thing about this pattern is that it stitches up very quickly.



This time, I used thread colors a bit closer to the pattern's recommendations. Unfortunately, I forgot to write them down.

My cousin Nikki picked this set from the basket at Christmas. She was really pleased, saying the purple matched something in her bedroom. They seem like her to me. Really simple, with clean, modern lines, but still a bit girly, 'cause they are flowers.

1 comment:

Christine@Oliver's Bungalow said...

I think I may have used these floss colors:

Dark purple- DMC 3350
Bright green- DMC 581
Bright yellow- DMC 728