I had a couple of days off work this week for the thyroid testing, and nothing else planned, so Mom and I got going on some projects that have been waiting for nice weather.
I collected all the screen and storm window frames that Bill left by each small square window and carried them to the front porch. This is where we do most of our dirty work, and that is why the porch always looks trashy, but it is a great place to work. We decided to mark each window and both frames with a little number.
I borrowed these neat little stamps from my dad. Just give them a little tap, and you have an impression.
And in no time, all fourteen frames were done, stacked, and ready for staining.
Now, we'll just wait for Jack's specially mixed stain...