16 December 2009

Done for Now

Here is the new tv stand in place.
I finally got brackets for the bookshelves, and moved the second one from the dining room to its permanent location, flanking the tv. Since we don't have a fireplace in our humble bungalow, the tv goes in that spot. I've always felt it would be lovely to have built-ins along that wall, but I can't afford them. So for now these three pieces will have to stand in.
I have further plans for this room. It involves moving lots of furniture around the house. Also, I'm beginning to dream of a sofa. And a new recliner for Lewis. But that is down the road quite a bit.

2 comments:

jen said...

It looks great! I also love that you snuck Oliver into the second picture :)

Christine@Oliver's Bungalow said...

Thanks! And there was less sneaking Oli in than Oli won't budge from his spot. At least I got him to look at the camera!
-Christine